Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Lee Banks Fitness may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Fitness goals
If you purchase Lee Banks Fitness's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
Lee Banks Fitness may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Lee Banks Fitness collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Lee Banks Fitness may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Lee Banks Fitness and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Lee Banks Fitness does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Lee Banks Fitness may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Lee Banks Fitness, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Lee Banks Fitness may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Lee Banks Fitness or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Lee Banks Fitness; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Lee Banks Fitness, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Lee Banks Fitness may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Lee Banks Fitness, in order to determine what Lee Banks Fitness services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Lee Banks Fitness to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Lee Banks Fitness. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Lee Banks Fitness website.
The Lee Banks Fitness website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Lee Banks Fitness pages, or register with Lee Banks Fitness site or services, a cookie helps Lee Banks Fitness to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Lee Banks Fitness website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Lee Banks Fitness features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Lee Banks Fitness services or websites you visit.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Lee Banks Fitness does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Lee Banks Fitness may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Lee Banks Fitness, you may opt out of such communications by clicking unsubscribe.
Changes to this Statement
Lee Banks Fitness welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Lee Banks Fitness has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Lee Banks Fitness at:
Lee Banks Fitness Enterprises LLC
8200 Cypress Plaza Drive #410
Jacksonville, Florida 32256
Effective as of June 25, 2020